Friday, June 17, 2011

Different points of View about critical issues


Invitro Fertilization

The Male Point of View: For many couples, the introduction of children into a relationship is the ultimate fulfillment and goal of the relationship.
The Female point of view: You and your partner may struggle with the fact that you are unable to conceive by natural means.

Abortion

Arguments against abortion: the first set of arguments we will consider are biblical arguments.
In 1973 the American Supreme Court stated that Americans’ right to privacy included: "the right of a woman to decide whether to have children, and the right of a woman and her doctor to make that decision without state interference".

4 comments:

  1. I realy like your presentation, It made me think also changed my mind obout that topic.
    Well done
    Juan Miguel

    ReplyDelete
  2. In vitro fertilization is an interesting topic that recently has taken place in our country. The church and many people disagree with this, but many families have big troubles for having babies. In vitro is an opportunity to get pregnant for women. I think that I tried to formulate a good presentation for the class, but I wanted to link the topic with another critical topic as abortion. It could be complicated case they are both complex topics and you need at least two presentation to create a good job. I think the score of this assignment should be 9.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ronald,

    I agree the presentation was good, and you're right, it would have to be two presentations in order to do the topic justice, since it really is two topics (IVF and Abortion). You did an OK job of introducing the link, but I think it would have been best to focus on just IVF, since that was where the main concentration of your presentation was. Still, generally good work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. DUUUUHHHH, I see what you did now. I hadn't realized that you'd commented on each individual post, so I was waiting for you to do a new post with your grades for all of them.

    I've put my comments on your self-evaluation grades in the comments section of each post. I came up with a 44.5/50 as your blog score. If you have any questions or comments, let's talk tomorrow!

    Ryan

    ReplyDelete